Happy Easter! The final article in my Lenten series at Spectrum is now up — Success.
Here are the 10 lessons from Holy Week that I discuss:
- How we define success is important.
- Success is not always obvious.
- Be patient with people who don’t understand your mission.
- Short-term failures can be seeds for long-term success.
- Faithfulness can lead to visible success over time.
- Faithfulness can also get a person killed.
- Don’t abandon faithfulness in the pursuit of effectiveness.
- God is in charge of history.
- Collaborate with others.
- Be patient and endure.