- ADRA was on the ground quickly after Typhoon Haiyan hit the Philippines. What are your main efforts there now and what are the on-going challenges?
- When people give to a response effort like the one in the Philippines, how can they know their gifts are going to the intended operation? And how much of their gifts go to service delivery?
- You have said you want to strengthen ADRA’s relationship with the church. Although you are still in your first year as president, what steps have you taken in this direction, and what further plans do you have?
- Why do you believe ADRA’s work is a good use of funds that could be used to support other ministries?
- There were well-publicized storms at ADRA International prior to your appointment as president. How have you gone about steadying the ship? What have you done to establish ADRA’s reputation within the development sector?
The other interviews in the Viewpoints series can be accessed here.